Wednesday 2 December 2015

FUN QUIZ!

SOME PSYCHOLOGICAL QUIZ TONIGHT!

Hello guys. I would like to warn you that this is just a game and just have fun. 
Don't pressure yourself too muchh :P






The rules

1. Do not scroll down until you finished answering each of my questions

2. I will tell you a word and you must think of a word that describes the word that I just told you. For example, apple = red/sweet/tree or anythinggg.

3. The word must be the first word that pops in your head.

4. No cheating! 

5. There are 6 questions 

6. In case you are bad at remembering, have a pen and a piece of paper


R
E
A
D
Y
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The words are
.
.
.
1. DOG
.
.
.
2. RAT
.
.
.
3. CAR
.
.
.
4. CAT
.
.
.
5. COFFEE
.
.
.
6. OCEAN
.
.
.

Questions finished
.
.
.
SEMOGA BERJAYA & SELAMAT MAJU JAYA
.
.
.
L
O
A
D
I
N
G
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Have you written your answers? 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ARE YOU SURE?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ANSWERS
.
.
.
.
L
O
A
D
I
N
G
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Just kidding ;)

1. The 'DOG' symbolizes on how you see yourself. 
My answer was 'woof' which may indicate that I am a very loud person.

2. The 'RAT' symbolizes on how you see your enemy
My answer was 'white' which may indicate that I see my enemy is someone who are kind to me but they will somehow cross me.

3. The 'CAR' symbolizes your taste
Mine was 'red' which may indicate I like stuff that are different and pop out

4. The 'CAT' symbolizes your lover. 
My answer was 'kitten' which may indicate that my lover will be like a kid. LOL

5. The 'COFFEE' symbolizes your sex. 
My answer was fit' which was my friends nickname because I remember that she loves coffee so much. So, I don't know what it means. LOL. INVALID

6. The 'OCEAN' symbolizes your future
My answer was 'lovely'. So, my future is lovelyy:)

The way you interpret the data was all yours because you know yourself better than anyone, right?
But that is how I interpret mine.   

Hope you had fun :P

A BIG THANKS TO DR MAHATHIR FOR INTRODUCING ME THIS GAME!
A lecturer from UKM 
He teaches psychology.  

No comments:

Post a Comment